Officials, if you have interest in becoming an official to officiate at one of our events and becoming a member of our organization, the following criteria must be met.
Complete the following steps to become a member of the official’s roster:
- Must complete information form; once submitted, go to step 2.
- Must pass the background check; cost is $21.00, valid for 2 years.
- May not officiate any of our events until written approval is granted and all fees paid.
- Must provide state certification number as a wrestling official;
- The annual official fee of $25.00 must be paid within 10 days of notification of application approval.